Saturday, January 2, 2010

YEAH!!

i has juz came back from having dinner with my friends at Deli. What a nice noodles!!! it yummy..so now is my free time. nothing to do now, so the best option is blogging. I want to share with you all my new year celebration for this prosperous year. On 31th dec i went to my friend house.. They organised the countdown party so i went there earlier. i reached her house at evening about 4pm and when i arrived, i was really surprised. She was sewing the curtain. So i ask her do u really know how to sew??? she kept explaining me have to start with this and then continued with that.i got blurred. after an hour shesaid she going to send it to the expert..hahahaha..i kept laughing at her..and at night we practised to sing the songs that we going to sing on countdown night..although i knew my voice was not very sweet but just enjoyed it. The next day, i had awoken by my friend's mum. Her parent went to wet market to buy fresh seafoods and vegetables. Many people came to helped us. The time move very fast. When i looked at the clock, it is already 7 something in the evening . Many people was coming and we have a BBQ and hot claypot soup.. 10 second before 12 am sharp we started countdown. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010.We sang new year songs and wished each other. We sang many songs. we were dancing and i enjoyed it very much. May god bless us with happy and prosperous new year.. i wish 2010 will be a lucky year for everyone!!! happy!!! healthy!!! wealthy!!! happy-go-lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment