Sunday, January 17, 2010

Amazing Weekend!!!

Hi!!! long time i did't not update my blog since my first week i came back inti. Actually not much homework but i have no mood to write out anything. Everything is in a deep and bottom of my heart and mind. Last wednesday was my birthday. My friends made a surprise for me.. Fastinating birthday celebration for me this year!! thank you so much!! They sang birthday song to me and a nice cake from bakery.We had took some photos and probably my roomate had uploading it in her blog!! everyone can have a look there~~~it is very touching and i appreciated it so much.On thursday again was a public holiday so we took this opportunity to enjoy ourself. We went to Time Square. They had planned to play at the theme park but i reluctant to do so. Finally they asked me to play together with them. It would be my unforgettable birthday for me this year they said. So, i tought it agian. it's alright i can play!! so i said yes!! when we were standing in front of the entrance, i had change my mind again!!! hahaha!! i not dare enough to play all those things!! what a coward girl!!sad!! sad!!at last my friends paid the ticket for me!! my birthday present!!!hahaha!!thanks!!! i was screaming and shouting as loud as i can because iam very scared and this is one way to release our stress actually!! all sort of actions and sound seemed shining out among us hahaha!! some of them wanted to vomit out and some felt dizzy!! hahaha!! . After everyone satisfied so we went on with shopping!! We spent a day in the mall. After walking for the whole day i felt really tired and really sleepy!! i am sweating along the way to get back to our college. So tomorrow morning again i went to Johor Bharu after finishing my english class around 11 something. After grab some food i got myself ready and walking to the bus stop. I took the 3 pm bus to get to my sister there. After travelling for 4 hours finally i reached there and my sister came to picked me up with her boyfriends. Early in the morning we went to city square, shopping mall. First we did was having our lunch. my tummy crying since in the early of the morning. My sister is a kind of shopaholic!! so we walking all the day!! my legs become numb already!! hahahaha!! so today i came back to reality again!! gambateh!! fight for it!! u can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment