Saturday, January 2, 2010

Coming back again after having lunch with my friends. We went to Deli again today. Everyone seemed enjoyed and have appetite at this cafe. Today i ate mixed rice as my lunch and soybean drink to fill up my hungry stomach. While eating we kept on chit-chatting. Just eating half-way, i am very full. Maybe the soyabean drink made me full. Anyway i kept on eating. Finally i managed to cleared up my plate. Just left a small bowl of soup and soyabean drink half of the bottle. I tried my best to finish up the rice..If not my friends would surely nagging at me "You always waste food"or "You always left something on your plate". I don't want to hear this again so i forced myself to do so. After we all cleared up our plate, we walked off the cafe but i felt like want to vomit out. It really full. We walked back hostel under the hot and sunny weather. Climbing up the stairs with full stomach was a bit tiring. Luckily i stay at second floor only. As the door opened i straightaway lying on my bed and turning on my laptop. huh. Finally got back in my small room..it quite cold and that made me felt sleepy. However, i kept my eyes opened and continued with checking mail and facebook. Everyday staring at the laptop's screen was a bit weird for me because 2 month holiday i seldom turn on my laptop except for the really really important case only like playing game or surfing the net. hahaha.. but here i felt like i has been addicted to it.hahaha...My handphone rang just now. My mum had called me and we had a talk about a couple of minutes. A few more minutes my handphone rang again but this time not my mother but my sister. We has planned to go back home this coming 2 weeks if have no any problems. I hope i can achieve my plans but in two weeks time i scarced my lecturers will give us many homeworks that have to be completed in time.huh!!! don't need to think about it now. i hope all my classmates would agree to postpone or replace the class back...please!!!!! one of my friends still not coming back. She told us she will be back today so we all are waiting for her now!!! hurry!!!hurry!!! we all are waiting for you now.! Now my roomate is busy blogging tooo....i guaranteed that she must uploads her photo in her new post..right????? hahaha...i just kidding okay!!!!don't mind okay!!! all your photos that had been uploaded in your blog all nice and meaningful. it made your blog more interesting. Nobody get bore because can staring at your face while reading your post.. keep on uploading your photos okay!!! share with us so our life getting more happy!!! hahaha...come back to my topic..yay!!! my friend, kacy came back already!! so will be more fun later because we have 6 people in our group now...eh!!!! continue with my topic again but actually what i want to continue with????? oh!!! follow my roomate upload some photos okay, so you not get bore when read my post..hahaha...i will follow you!!!hahaha but next time okay cause i am too lazy to browse the pictures and waiting it to upload in a blog. so now i want to watch thai lakorn (drama) already...later i will tell u all okay how was the drama (if it really interesting and exciting) i hope not so boring ya!!!! see u all again in next post!!! thank Q so much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment