Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY!!!!

HiHi!!!! say hi one more time to u all before i say good night. Actually i already wrote this post half-way just now but i accidentally pressed the button on the keyboard. I don't know which button i have touched just now but it affect my post. Everything i had written on my blog gone in just a blink of eyes. What had happened??? i have to write it again..huh!!! tiring!!! after thinking for couple of minutes i started a new post and a new contents probably..haha..this evening many interesting activities i had done and of course blogging is one of it. I having my dinner a bit far from our hostel tonight. We went to aunty jenny restaurant today. On the way there we kept on talking and it is full of jokes. I hope this will continued until the end of this year. When we reached the restaurant, the waitress there served us quite well. We sat in the air-conditioned room. Sitting for a while, the waitress passed the menu list to us. It took time for me to look at menu one by one. For couple of minutes, i searching the food i am interested in. Finally i choosed rice but till now i not really know what i had ordered just now. I merely remembered it name!!! Paprika fish Fillets rice if i am not mistaken. It is awkward for me to speak out in english as all my friends ordered in chinese. So i asked my roomate to help me!!! thank a lots ya!!! next time must use this service again. hahaha...when come to order the drinks the same thing happened to me. Looking at the menu one by one, i am the last person ordered the drinks. The waitress waiting for me order, so with smiling face i said out 100 plus!!!! hahaha...and when i looked at my friends they laughed as i always order 1oo plus. Actually i don't know what to order so just ordered it. After everyone were full, we got ourself up and check the bill. Here the problem, the same problem came again. So i am the last person to pay the bill. Actually i have know idea about the food i had ordered just now. How it looks like??? but i think nice and it really nice. Although it is quite expensive but its alright as we seldom come here. one time in one month.huh!! i still can bear it. One more thing today the first day 6 of us regathered at inti after a long holiday at our hometown. So we took this opportunity to celebrated it. We walking back to hostel happily with our full stomach!!! After that some of my friends gathered in my room and did something interesting. must keep it a secret.hahaha...We chit-chating for a while, then they went back to their own room. Full of happiness, i started to share it here!!!! Happy moments must share to everyone!!! rite???? Now a bit late already, so i think i have to stop here tonight. still got a lot of story i wanted to shared with u all actually but all idea has gone just now because of my fault just now!!! carelessly pressed something.. haiz!! okaylah, tomorrow still can continue if i have no homework. happy!!! happy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What secret interesting things you did it? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why you order 100plus always...hahahahaha...yury!!! keep the interesting thing a secret n dont tell other!!!haha^^

    ReplyDelete