Monday, January 4, 2010

Variations!!!!

I think many of you when reading the above title, will getting yourself in many different corner of your life as we all have variatons in our daily life. Sometimes sad, sometimes got yourself in trouble and sometimes enjoy your life so much!!!! All these could happen in one day like today experiences that i am going to share with you all in this post. In previous post, i had told you all that i am going to jog with my friends this evening (if you are really my true fans, reading every of my post, hahaha!!! it is impossible rite????)but i can do it. huhuhu!!!! very disgusting!!!! i am not feeling feel today, very headache couldn't speak out any words( speechless) for couple of minutes. if i do so, all foods that i had stuffed into my stomach will come out!!! I ran out of my room to pantry area quite a lot of time. I scarced i would vomit it out in my room, then it really get myself in trouble. So i decided to call my mum. After that she asked me to drink the medicine. So i rushing to get the hot water and straightaway throw inside my stomach.*sigh* I think because of my lunch today!!! my stomach not accepting!!! indigestion!!! Everything went wrong!! i want to got myself rest on my bed but i can't do it!! but i have to force myself lied down on the bed!!!! closing my eyes for a while i felt a bit relief!!! hey!!! i hope that will be back to normal again soon. As a result, i can't go out with my friends, so i caged myself inside my freezing room!!! frustating!!!! heh!!! my friends kept asking me i am okay or not???? thank so much!!! it really got me up!! cheering me up!! yeah!!!After for a while i getting better and even better and now i am blogging again. see!!! variations happen every minute, every second!!!
Now my friends are staying in my room. So i am not going to miss this moments!!!
I have to stop it here.!!!
bye!!! happy!!! happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment