Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

today 2nd day of 2010, i am at my college now with my roomate. i came back here yesterday evening with my friends from kedah too, joane and reached here about 8 pm.After one hour on the flight, we safely landed at lcct. i am not really know how to get the bus back to college. anyway, we tried to walk out. Standing there for a while, we saw an airport liner bus, which i quite familiar with it because it always passed by our college. So i walked there but a bit slow because many people there and my luggage also heavy too. i pulled as hard as i can and finally we made it. Yeah!!! tht the bus back to inti. climbing up the bus was very hard and tired for me as i have 3 luggage in total, so my friend helped me to carry one bag. Thanks so much ya..it was quite a long journey travelled from lcct to klia because of the long runway..haha..it is getting dark and we still in the bus..haiz.. what time we going to reach our college...oh one more thing to share was the condition in bus. It was very packed and luckily someone stood up to let me sat down. Thank you very much. although tiring with all my luggage but its alright. We reached at klia and the bus driver asked us to change the bus but when i climbed up the bus, again the bus driver ask us to wait another bus..ha???? what??? why good luck not on my side today...sitting there for a while finally the bus was coming...and again i have to carry my bags up the bus..huh..i am sweating. getting hotter and hotter. i felt a bit headache as from a warm and heat place we sat in a air-conditioned bus. after about 45 minutes we reached our second home.. INTI...we walked up to our room. what a surprise!!! my roomate came back earlier than me. knocking the doors many times but still no answer from her so i opened the door but where is she??? i walked to the washroom to find her out but no people so i decided to call her. actually she is at deli restaurant having dinner with her later... sitting on the bed in my room, i thinking back the moments when i am at home with my family and a friends was totally different from here. anyway we came here to study not to enjoy.. enjoying 2 months holiday at home was the best time for me. theoritically it is a long holiday for many people but for me practically not enough.hahaha..its okay..came back here we have to adapt to the new environment. gambateh !!!u can do it this time...remembering my first semester here was a tough time for me.. i really felt homesick..Away from home was a big challenge for me because my home, family provided and gave many things that i can't expressed it in words. However i am adult now. i have to be more independent and experiences daily life by myself..maybe i am youngest in my family that made me felt like this.. i do not know what had happened to me???? never never felt like this before.. but this time came back i had made my heart. enjoy it.. don't worry..u can get through this...here i have many cheerful friends and lecturers..so i surely enjoy it...stop the sad story and have a fresh start in this new year...forgot averything bads about the past and cherish the good..after 1st night in inti, today i woke up a bit late.. talking with my roomate until 1am plus with a late countdown party on 31th dec night made me felt very exhausting...zzzZZZ..only three of us came back early. we walking out to have our lunch and went to AO to get back our keys and we i planned to go giant to buy some essential things that i need. We were worrying and tiring waiting for the bus to come and the time to came back we have went through the same things. We also have to walked a long distances to the shopping mall. it is about one kilometer away from the place we got down the bus..While we were walking i can heard my roomate breathing very loud..it looked like she very and really tired...i am laughing at her and we all laughed. hahaha.. i hoped u don't mind ya...hahahaha...that all for me this time...happy new year everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha...shock le...i go back earlier than you...haha...although just now feel tired, but now i am full of energy o...haha

    ReplyDelete