Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good Morning!!!!

See u again this early in the morning probably it is early morning for many people especially my friends. They still enjoying their sleep. Last night i slept around 1am after chatting with my roomate for awhile. After my roomate turned off the light my mind still fresh. I kept thinking many things. Many different topics come in my mind during that time and i am dimly remembered it when i woke up this morning. After closing my eyes i still thinking and thinking. This is usual for me here. I don't know what time i slept last night but this morning i wake up about 8 something.
Staring at the ceiling for a while, i picking up my magazine which is on my bed since last night and flipping it from one page to the next. Actually this is not right time for me to read a book but no choice, so i juz continued reading. One topic was so interesting. So i keep reading on. After brushing my teeth and came back to my room, i thinking what iam going to do after this or maybe today. i told myself don't think to far. hahaha...so i take this chance to online and blogging again. At first i don't like to write something in my blog cause i have to squeezed my mind and write something interesting. But now thing already changed. I write everything that pop-up in my time, so i enjoy blogging so much now. From this i learned and realised something. Don't aim for the perfect but find out your ability to do it. Today we are going to enroll at the mph if i am not mistaken. Tomorrow we will back to the reality. starting our new battle in inti.hahaha...but it alright we fight in group,"a group of cheerful friends". Today still free nothing to do but maybe tomorrow will be fulled of homeworks. That is the reality of college life. Everyone has to endure it. This second semester i just left 6 subject in total and some lecturers are no longer teach us this year. No more SOFA and MPW. But we have to take one new subject that is moral education. This subject quite familiar to most of us especially non-muslim as we had learnt it since primary school but perhaps this time slightly different or maybe totally new to all of us. Most of our classmate had came back since yesterday morning and some still staying at home and enjoying the end of holiday. Tonight, everyone must gathers at inti and inti bacomes colourful again. Now i have nothing to write but i still want to continue...hahaha..tick tock!! tick tock!!! yeah one more thing i would like to share with u all. Last nite my mum called me and i could merely hear a baby was crying. That is my nephew. He is juz 5-month-old. My mum asked me to sing a song to him. This is what i usually do when i am at home to feed him a milk. After i sang the"twinkle little stars" song the sound slowly dissappeared. What a miracles. I can stop him from crying..hahaha..or perhaps he is tiring or what, but i am very proud of myself. I hope to see and play with him as soon as possible. He made my life full of happiness and he being one of friends when i am getting bored at home.hahaha..remember!!!
MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. wah! magic^^ you can make the baby stop crying, and to let the baby sleep...next time when I can't sleep at night, remember to sing a song to me...haha^^

    I do agree with you, " Don't aim for the perfect, but find out your ability to do it!"

    Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete