Thursday, March 11, 2010

Phew!!!!

Finally i have chance to write on my blog after struggling for my tests and quizzes the last two weeks. PHEW!!! WHAT A RELIEF!!!!actually i have many things to express out but when come to time to write it out, it seems like i have nothing to write... i hope u all understand what i meant. hahaha...today i am going back. yay!!! holiday for 1 week. I had done many tests and quizzes. Some are not very good but i am happy with it because i have tried my best. huh!! but at first i can't accept it because of my careless mistakes. anyone can help me to avoid this problems???? i hope that it is not going to happen on me again.. anyway, it is part of learning process.We learn from our failures and weaknesses. it is like our teachers advise us when we did something wrong.. so we will work out better for next round.. but its depend on us how important we look at it. it is useless also if we did not work out on it..*sigh* change topic!!! change topic!!!!! oh ya... this story still fresh.. last night 6 of us went to the music box. sang many songs.. chinese, english and also thai song. wow!!! we dance and sing for two hours. everyone enjoyed it very much. i am lovin it.. hahaha... i have to pack my things now.. see u next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment